Thursday 12 March 2015

Someday Soon


As I entered the bright room
It felt like the door opened itself to a new dimension,
Like a world inside a world,
Like a way amidst the puzzle,
Like the dove was finding its blue-green Earth which is hidden somewhere behind the clouds of grey,
Like some tender voices surrounded me.
As I proceeded further, the voices became clear
Like all of them were wanting something,
Like an urge to make the world a better place ceased my heart and theirs too,
The room
Like a world inside a world,
There were stick figures dizzy enough to be precisely noticed
Some looking at the lush green surroundings outside the window,
Some making a place for themselves,
Some found it difficult to hear the others,
Some observed the awkward silence that prevailed intervals,
Some wanting to be heard,
Some wanting to be seen,
Some just found a place to sleep,
Some wanting to speak,
Some just sat and fought.
As I walked by I realized
The confused yet seemingly united voices,

No comments:

Post a Comment