Monday 16 March 2015

Feelings Unspoken


How long shall I sit in this beautiful world of devil?
Living in the mess of worth and worthless.
Moving around in search o the slightest ray of hope,
The day I’ll earn a name for myself.
Surrounded by cameras in that glamorous world,
It’s just not me.
I’m that bit of paper which is awaited in the early morning,
Flipped through the pages and then forgotten.
I’m that preface which never comes to a conclusion.
I’m that bit of paper that’s pointed by the elders .
A mere spelling mistake by who becomes a blunder,
And when I tend to apologize the very next day I’m deprived of the same.
Instead my work is termed as a part of the game.
How long shall I sit amongst such cunning people and commercial places of worship?
How shall I survive in this race without values, this race without respect, this race without other selfishness?
Where is the end of the have or have not's?
Where is the end of stars and wars?
Suspend me to a world that’s free,
Release me where the innocent hearts are served without fear.
For I don’t deserve being criticized for my work if not respected,
Because life is a rhythm of ups and downs,
The downs are not just meant for me.
I deserve being remembered,
And not “dead” for my eagerness and passion to prove myself right.
I deserve being cherished as an impactful creator of thought penning the dreams down to reality,
And not being “sold” every 3 months to get money back in return.
For I do not mind climbing the arduous ladder of success,
I do not believe in parallel lines abridged with money,
I’m way beyond that unnoticed name beneath my own work.
I too am a human being worthy enough for a life,
I’m a face with a hundred curves.

No comments:

Post a Comment